Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pulse

 .... my good friend, my close one, whom i luv very much, have been luvin' her since the day i met her, but can't tell her, not now, not ever ..
                                                                            

Loving immensely I pulled her in
fighting destiny though line was thin
matching each step lest she shud fall
she cud not feel d heartbeat afterall

the days were fun, nights full of dreams
her persona alluring, eyes with gleam
shared her happiness, peace befall
she cud not feel d heartbeat afterall

but life never works as one might think
if dream b d truth it wud neva stink
she searched fr her prince, i waited like all
she cud nt feel d heartbeat afterall

irony as it seems, is fate's favourite game
toiled many years, just to get d dame
opened my doors, let d luv sprawl
she cud nt feel d heartbeat afterall

she met a young fellow, n cast a deathly blow
the body was lifeless but went with d flow
soul ws ripped, till tears cud nt fall
she cud nt feel d heartbeat afterall

she cried on my shoulders, n laughed wen gay
held her hands, hugged her, just to make her day
she went back to her luv, forgot d drawl
she cud nt feel d heartbeat afterall

i lie in d bed, last breath, my end near
she is merry, in d arms of her dear
be4 closing my eyes, i hoped she had called
she cud nt feel d heartbeat afterall

No comments:

Post a Comment